The security of your payment information is important to us. That's why we use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to encrypt and protect the data you send to us.
Payment provider PayPal handles the secure processing of AVB-Sports' transactions, also keeping your payment details privat and save.
We offer the following payment methods:
If you pay by credit card the payable amount will be debited against your credit card account after you have completed your online purchase
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match this criteria.
We charge a 5% fee for paying with VISA or MasterCard.
How to pay using a credit card
- Choose credit card as your payment method and select the type of card you wish to use for the payment.
- Fill in the complete credit card number, the expiry date and 3-digit CVC code. The CVC code can be found on the back of your card.
- After approval of the payment, you are directed back to our online store.
Your transaction will be handled in a protected environment of Secure Socket Layering (SSL).
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
PayPal protects the safety and security of your bank account information. Plus, payments from your bank account are 100% protected against unauthorized withdrawals.
Once you sign up for a free account, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account and use PayPal to send money from your bank account to anyone with an email address.
We charge a 5% fee for paying with PayPal.
How to pay using PayPal
- Choose PayPal as your payment method.
- Sign up for a personal account with PayPal. Complete your personal details, provide a valid email address and password, activate your account and start sending and receiving online payments today!
- If you already have a PayPal account, simply enter your email address and password and click Continue.
- Next, review the payment details and click the Send Money button to complete the secure payment with PayPal. Your payment has now been successfully completed and the money has now been deposited to our PayPal account.
A bank transfer, also called a wire transfer, is a way to send money from one bank account to another.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will send you detailed payment information. We will provide you with the IBAN/BIC numbers for fast and convenient inner-EU bank transfers (SEPA-EU).
Please use your order number as the reference. Once confirmation of payment has been received, the order will be released for shipping.