Megan Racing Bushings trailer arm
Honda Civic 92-00 Rear Trailing Arm Bush
Designed for the 92-00 Honda Civic, these Hard Rubber bushings take the place of the OEM Soft Rubber bushing that attaches the trailing arm to the chassis. This offers a more stable and direct feeling during cornering and at higher speeds. The Hard Rubber bushing does not require maintanence or lubrication and performs with little or no noise.
Proffesional installation is required as you will need to use a press to remove the old bushing and install the new one. A slight vibration may be felt due to being able to feel the road more directly.
- 150% Harder that stock bushings
- Made with high-strength and anti-craking rubber material
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS
This product fits on following car models:
- Honda Civic (1988 - 1991)
- Honda Civic (1992 - 1995)
- Honda Civic (1996 - 1998)
- Honda Civic (1999 - 2000)
- Honda Crx (1988 - 1991)
- Honda Crx (1993 - 1997)
- Honda Integra (1994 - 1997)
- Honda Integra (1998 - 2001)
Do you wish to receive View products about this product? Please fill out the form below.